HAND HYGIENE/ RESPIRATORY ETIQUETTE
• • Wash your hands with Soap and Water regularly, for no less than 20 seconds.
• • Wash your hands when arriving in a new location.
• • Use hand sanitizer when available.
• • When coughing, cover your mouth with a tissue or cough into your elbow.
• • When sneezing, cover your mouth with a tissue or sneeze into your elbow.
• • Put tissue straight into the bin and wash your hands afterwards.
• • Avoid contact with people who have been exposed to coronavirus.
• • Maintain social distancing where at all possible.
• • Touch your nose, mouth or eyes with your hands
Maintain 2 metres between players.
When running in single file start at 10 metre intervals to allow for closing of gaps.